Do you have a website?
No, but my “MOM” does: http://community.advanceweb.com/blogs/ot_9/about.aspx
What would a one-sentence description of yourself sound like?
Aisling: A “not-so-average” kid who is a remixer (Not on songs, but plays), artist, and a HUGE great actor (I think I should be in drama).
Do you have any autistic superpowers? What are they?
Unlike some autistic kids, I’m one of the lucky ones who can speak. However, I tend to have a short fuse, but I don’t show the anger that often. Often my mind is creative. I also have a great memory, so I can remember my past.
What are some situations that make you happy, or satisfied?
My BFFs. They keep me company.
My BFFs are Z--, T--, M1, and M2. (D--’s too, and she’ll be my counselor next year) We talk about our Starshine anime, and of course Nintendo stuff, which we are making a fanmade show of our favorite Nintendo Characters, we’re both good at drawing, but I say that T--’s and Z--’s are the best.
Other than that, I am a HUGE fan of one of the villains from Nintendo, who is in Kirby 64, Zero Two. I know that some of you don’t know him as much as I do. But if you can see what he is, his theme is 100% EPIC.
What are some situations that make you sad, or anxious?
Anything that could tear up my heart to bits.
- ex. Boys who rapidly sing the song Thriller, I HATE that song. It scares me.
- ex. Boys who mimic me.
- ex. I am sensitive, & I HATE it when people shout at me, even if it’s not my fault.
- ex. Being insulted.
I LOVE talking about my upcoming series, Starshine, an anime my friend T-- and I are making. Since I’m having a writer’s block, she helps me. I also like talking about Nintendo, a company that makes these AMAZING video games I love and are so fascinating.
What are your preferred ways to be social?
I somehow talk to my friends in anyway, but I rarely talk to them on the phone. It doesn’t matter if I’m facing them or not, I can still hear them. I prefer to talk to them if they are in the same room, just by not looking.
What traits do you prize in a friend, or companion?
I am quite amazed of T--’s drawings, I just thought hers were better than mine, but she compliments on my drawings, which we draw manga. I’m quite a newbie, but she’s a professional.
Are there parts of your life you wish were easier?
- Schoolwork should be way easier every time.
- I have a sidekick that’s a robot that could do all my chores.
- Anyone could keep me company in my house when I’m an adult, but just a best friend.
- They say I have to work more hard on math, because I am an EPIC FAIL at it. (At least a C’s better than nothing)
- Get everything off my wish list so I can make MOAR videos.
- Make the Starshine Anime! I’m trying to find music, because I can’t make music! (I’ll give credit to the custom music from Newgrounds.)
It feels so rare to me. But I don’t show it that often. I’d play video games all day and travel around the world. Yep, that’ll make me blissful!